Saturday, November 29, 2008

November

Olivia and I went to East Texas for Thanksgiving, and had a lovely time! We stayed at Aunt Trisha's house, and got to hear the voices of everyone in the family. There was lots of really good food too! While we were gone, Alex (aka Daddy) decorated Olivia's room and the play room. Look at the pictures below to see how it turned out! He did an amazing job!







And here's the playroom (sadie got in the way of this picture but that's okay - it turned out cute!)




And he restained the toy box that papaw made me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you kids. I'm very blessed to have you Kaylen as one of my two daughters and Alex as a son in-law. I'm looing forward to being a papaw, papaw Mike. Don't forget to tell each other every day that you love 'em.

Tiffany D Joyner said...

Wow it rocks! I love the colors. I can't wait to see it in person. Good job Alex!